Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Invisible Girl !!


Yesterday was just another bad day for me, actually nothing bad happened but its one of those days when I miss home a lot, think about all the crap going around and crib :). During this cribbing session a friend of mine was trying to lift my spirits and suggested lets make the people who bother you invisible. And since I have to always think the opposite so pop came the reply "why them and not me, I should be invisible and have all fun". My friend imagined me banging every one's head starting alphabetically (I literally imagined this wow what a power :)). All types of crazy ideas started coming to my mind and the evil wheels in me started churning quickly. I entered my favorite zone - dreaming. Wow what a bliss, I can make all these people go mad jumping down here and there and enjoy the free show ;) It reminds me of a poem we read in nursery -"The Topsy Turvy Land", i enjoyed that a lot but had to cram it for an elocution contest.

OK so here I go on with my crazy imagination. Pour a big jar of hot coffee on the most blank person I have ever met till date, I don't know how can somebody be so dumb all the time and I cant tolerate him a second. Next would be the handsome hunk(though only he thinks so :) ) - give him an electric shock so that he can atleast stand straight (seriously each time I see him I remember a movie dialogue - were you born in a train !!). Next would be the non stoppable chatter box, this guy goes on and on and speaks just for the sake of speaking, for god sake we all know you can speak but its enuf. I will put quick fix on his mouth and enjoy the muteness :). We have this person in office who should be given the shabbiest hair award, every morning the hairdo is a scene to watch. After a recent haircut it has become more awful. I too wish to give this person another weird hair cut though I have never done this before :). Now comes the turn of our updates expert, who just enjoys giving updates(by emails) on each and every thing, I guess his outlook's out going service should be blocked. I can imagine his hell broke down frustrated face. Next would be the beer bottle / sleepy guy, i would take his sleeping snap and send that to his manager who will come and jump on his head. There is another person who always tries to be in every one's good books. Man the way he behaves in front of client is too funny, at times it has been very difficult for me to control my giggles. I would play his regional language songs on top volume in his room, and let the whole floor have fun. I am sure the decepticons (another bunch of ....) will start dancing.

Another hot point in my office is the coffee area, the K4 gang is always seen there. The coffee machine should not work only for them and then their great fundas will start.

Hmmm, I wish all this would have been a reality but its not :( and my dream is over, the reminder on laptop is blinking got to go for a client meeting.

7 comments:

Shanks_P said...

Hey, now I know why invisible ppl are always on the evil side :D
The best way to take frustration is by making sure that we do something and no one knows who did it ..... A remote control with a mute button for the crap-talker will be my first dream toy :D
nice write up .....enjoyed reading it ....

Dreamer said...

@ Shanks

I agree, otherwise we'll be creating enemies every minute :)

Anonymous said...

Your writing is soo good..

I loved the idea..going invisible huh?? And man u srsly have some jokers around… Now u have got me thinking on the same lines..Muhahahhaha J
But srsly lady! I didn’t know u write so good!
Don’t give it up…You are really good writer!

- Saumya

Unknown said...

you write extremely well.

i was aware of that you have both the skills of writing and speaking.i am impressed and you should continue writing.

Anonymous said...

Nice thought of becoming invisible.... It would be real fun to be invisible devil. After reading your blog similar thought striked my mind "If I could read thoughts of other ppl".

Liked the way of writing, very funny and nicely written. I never knew you write so good ;)
Keep writing :)

Cheers!!

Anonymous said...

Super!

It is more fun for me as i see all of these characters daily and also being one among them. Enjoyed reading:).

Anonymous said...

Excellent snippet from the "office collection series" as I hope to hear more from you. Do keep writing…Cheers